Reaganツ asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Are you a cat or dog type of person?????????

Favorite Answer

Cat. They're independent, and you don't have to bathe them every week or take them outside to use the bathroom ten times a day. All they require is food, water, a clean litter box, and occassional attention.

I am a momma kitty type person so cats always find me....

dogs are ok, but they must have a great amount of room to play and be active....being in an apt a cat is the only idea....plus being in an apt people move and leave the cat behind...(creeps) and the lost kitty finds me and I now have 3 fur babies....

I love cats (mainly calico). I don't care for dogs b/c my sister has 2 dogs. plus you have to get up every night and let them out and in (3-5) times a night. Also at least cats don't take up the whole bed at night.Cats are also cuter

Half and Half.

Dogs are always loyal to you. They will answer your commands. Dogs are more work. They can't be left by themselves for long periods of time. Dogs have to be taken outside for walks and nature calls. Dogs love attention at any time. Dogs love to play.

Cats are very independent and have selective hearing. They can be left by themselves for up to 2 or 3 days at a time. Cats can be litter box trained. Cats look for attention when they want it. Cats have a very short attention span for playing.

Either way you look at it they are both very innocent species and are both priceless!!!

I love small animals. So i am a cat small dog type person.

I'd say if I had to have 1 or the other I'd choose dog, but I do like cats 2.

Well since I know more about Dogs than any cat I've seen and yes I study them a lot. Without reading...

I have both and I love dogs but they are more work...I'm in college right now so cats are easier.

Personality wise I'd have to say cats...more independent.

iam a cat person but when i get my own house im ganna have both

a cat to spoil

and a dog for a work out buddy

I am definitely a dog type of person. I just think that they are more energetic and they can do more. Oh and u can have more fun with them! Sorry if u are a cat person, but that is my opinion!

Source(s): myself haha

DOG!!! Cats are very mean to me! What about you!

Source(s): I don't think you wanna watch me be attacked by a cat!