John
John asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Manny Ramirez get traded...?

If you read this dose it sound like Manny Ramirez might get traded to the florida Marlins?

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080730&c...

Could you tell me why

• Grace
    Favorite Answer

unfortunantly he went to the dodgers.

He should go to the Yankees. I doubt that but, the Marlins have a low salary cap and I just don't know how this team could afford him. He does really well in the Florida Marlins stadium. He could help that team push forward and win the division. The Red Sox could get players like Hanley Ramirez for Manny Ramirez. Boston's hole at the shortstop position is going to have to get filled soon, Lugo just hasn't done the job. He may go to the Pirates but, the Pirates will have to give up Bay or McLouth. Manny could go to the Dodgers for Kershaw and some prospects. He could go to Philadelphia for prospects and a player. The Red Sox have to be sure they want to trade this guy, the deadline is coming and I would watch the Red Sox make a deal. They are falling in the standings and my Yankees are going to take the wild card.

• troung

because they traded him, the crimson Sox have been winning merely approximately daily, too. Manny had strengthen right into a distraction interior the clubhouse, he became into divisive on the gang and he became into going to be a loose agent. Had they saved him, they might have had to place up with all of his antics, his pouting and loafing because of the fact he did no longer choose to be there, and then after the season they might get no longer something for him. In that easy, the commerce seems a splash a no brainer. It hasn't harm them this twelve months, and it has helped them for the destiny.

i hope he goes to the yankees which im sure he wont