Egypt section - When you have a really bad day how do you deal with it

• Noor M
    Favorite Answer

I usually tell myself that the worse is over and it can only get better. Exercising helps, but it does not take the emotional frustration away.

The only way that works for me is to reason out things and tell myself that tomorrow will be a better day. I also tell myself that people suffer much worse. Even though what I experienced was bad, it is still better than some of the other things that people have to deal with.

I hope things get better for you.

listen to some songs

Take the heat of me ...just take the heat of me

play basket ball

with someone..who really knows

have an ice cream

have it all before it melts down

shut your eyes and dream

dream all the things which is rarely dare to do...

still if you the day is bitting you...wait for the night.or come back to yahoo answer

Source(s): me , my shadow ,and thats it

I try to forget it, in the evening go to beach, stay few hours n come back then sleep by thinking positive for the next day. thank u.

-sohanshah470@hotmail.com

I eat heavy food that I know will make me fat and then sweets and then I watch a good movie, pray, then go to sleep. Then I wake up and I am SO HAPPY!

OR

I go out with friends/family and go out to eat with them. Then I go home and watch a movie and go on the internet and eat more sweets, pray, then go to sleep. Then I wake up SO HAPPY.

I Game, Helps me take out the frustration

i either go to my room and sleep out the frustration or go on the computer,or go to the gym and do ZUMBA its really fun an gets you going and gets your mind off of things an also i listen to music

A nice chocolate icecream soon makes me forget.

I listen to the song :" el 7aya 7eelwa bas nefhamha"

Go in my room and never come out untill the day is over.. : - )

• I just say al7amdulellah that it was not worse, and look forward to the next day.

.