Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

what should i wear..please help

im going to the movies with my crush i think were seein the dark knight

im either thinking about wearing

red charolotte rusee solid shirt..over a black cami with a denim mini skirt[leggins or no leggings] with really cute red flip flops with a oversized chain heart tiffany necklace

orrr

of white v neck shirt layerd over a burnt orange cami with brown bermuda shorts,and a matching necklace, with brown flip flops

ad my blue or yellow bag

because i wanna use a big bag so i can bring wawa snacks into the theater?

Favorite Answer

2nd without the orange cami

have a jacket

Wear miny shorts with shorts with no leggings and a t-shirt over a cami with flip flops! Take a tote bag!

Source(s): ME!:)
  • Alaska

Okay the first outfit sounded better for the occasion but if you have a different colour pair of flip-flops, like a neutral wear those because I think it's a little to much red.

& Yes you can bring your own snacks in, that's a great idea because the movies always over-charge you for everything!

Good Luck on your date :)

• geri

To the theatre? Just wear shorts and a t shirt or jeans and a t shirt. Dont overdress cos you will look desperate. Lose all BIG accesories. Simple is more. the 1st one but not with an oversized chain

definetly the first with no leggings! Sounds really cute, but go for black or white or silver flip flops, thats a little much red!

either outfit really but lose the flip flops please.

something about that thwack thwack thwack noise when you walk in them could be annoying to some people especially in a theatre.

Imgaine if you have to thwack thwack thwack your way up the isle to use the loo?

have a great date though

and i like the red outfit better

I say u should wear the 2nd outfit cause you dont want to go overboard.

But the 1st one does sound really cute!

I think your date would like the 1st outfit better but as far as comfort, I would prefer the 2nd outfit.

I think you should wear any but with the 1st one no leggings

go for the red dress with leggings