Braces?? ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay i have a removable brace, and its kinda lie a retainer.. i think

but the problem is 3 of my back teeth hurt when i have it in, and i have to keep it in 24/7 except when im brushing my teeth.

Does anyone have any ideas to stop my teeth hurting? or do they know what i should do?

Also.. does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

Thanks Bex X

Favorite Answer

Braces tend to hurt everyone's teeth. I have them now and they've been in for a while and there's really nothing you can do about the pain except take some tylenol or ibuprofen or something. The pain is just the feeling of your teeth trying to move around in your mouth like they're supposed to. If you are really concerned you should ask your orthodontist about it, and see if there is something wrong with the braces.

don't freak out about it it's just doing what it is supose to do it's just trying to move your teeth into place it will hurt for a while just hang in there and soon you will have beautiful teeth

Hey trust me on this i no the feeling take that bc powder stuff that you mix with water that works better than anything

Source(s): im a braces wearer

because your teeth are moving to make them straighter.

Tylenol always helps me with teeth pain.

Tylenol and like massaging my cheeks.

i know it sounds crazy but it works

Source(s): braces for 3 years