to all single mothers in UK

i would like to have some advise. i have a 3 week baby and thinking to leave my husband. there is any association who can help. what about housing? unfortunately, my parents leave abroad and i'm on maternity and probably i wont be able to work for a while since i'm going to be by myself....any suggestion or similar situation.


1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can go to your local council office and apply for council or association housing.

    If your husband is violent or abusive, leave immediately for your local women's shelter (check the yellow pages). Otherwise I would advise you to give it time. Having a new baby can put a lot of stress on a relationship, and can lead you to make decisions you might regret.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.