kellyyÜ asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Do you consider baton twirling a sport

Well i was talking to my friend on AIM just before and i was telling her that she should join my baton twirling again. i am 12(going into 7th) and i've been doing baton twirling since 1st grade. Anyway when i told her to do baton twirling again she said she had a lot of other things to do....and then she said anyway baton twirling is really considered a sport u know wht i mean...and i said yeh but i didnt mean that. So i am asking you do you consider it a sport...i do

Also can you tell me why it isnt a sport

Favorite Answer

yes i consider baton twirling a sport because im a majorette and we travel different places to twirl just like football players travel to play football and cheerleaders travel to cheer so yes baton twirling is a sport

I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID

BATON TWIRLING IS A SPORT

I dont think baton twirling is a sport but is a good hobby for some people. Keep doing it if you like it. It's fun to watch, and all, I just dont think its a sport.

Source(s): me :)