What does it mean if you have a bf/gf and you are always the one doing the calling?

Weve been going out for like a week now.(but knew eachother a while).First few days he calls me and then after I always have to be the one to call him.And if he is busy he says I'll call you back but never does.I see him like everyday but I'm just a talkative person and I want to talk to him.Do you think he is avoiding me or just wants space? Thanks :D

Favorite Answer

in my expeiriance some ppl just plain out forget when he does call u have to tell him u appreciate it cuz he he probly is trying but u should talk to him about it. but its really not something to fight over. and tell him if hes not goin to call bak, to say that he isnt he shouldnt be lie-in

You see him everyday AND want to talk on the phone? You might be a talkative person, but he might not be (most guys aren't phone people). If I was you I'd try calling him less, talking once a day is fine, but seeing each other and talking on the phone on top of that is a lot. If a guy did that to me I'd be annoyed, seems pretty clingy, space is important.

I don't think he is ready for the committment. Females like to talk, and since he know you before you got together, he should know this. I am sorry to say but maybe he is preoccupied and can't take on the committment.

I think a week is probably too soon to say someone "always" does something.

But if you really want to test it, just don't call him for a couple days, and see if he calls you.

well the most popular thing is that ''girls call & not the guys so what can i say''? he should call but it seems thats how he is.