Cell Phone... Boot Loader Problem??

I'm really confused about this here. I did some googling but only found info about people modding their phones and stuff...

My phone is at a black screen with white text and says...

Boot Loader

08.B0.

SW Version:

R4512_G_08.28.40R

OK to Program

Connect USB Data Cable

It's really weird... I've never modded it or anything like that. No interest in doing it to a cell phone. It happens if I put the battery in. I can't turn the phone on normally or anything, and... I can't keep doing this...

Phones seemingly hate me....

My girlfriend gave me one, and... it got ran over.

And... she gave me this other old one she had...

This.. is just not good. I can't keep killing these things.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Favorite Answer

This seem like your phones firmware is corrupted, i think the only thing that you can do now is to take the phone to the place it's purchased and they will restore / update the firmware (software) and that will solve the issue!

Source(s): Dont Ask...

i think of you are able to go away the battery out for somewhat, and then attempt it back. or merely cost it and turn it on, preserving the button down for 5-10 seconds. yet Razrs are CRAP besides, i've got had mine for 2 years i've got self belief possibly 3 yet in the 1st few months of having it, it began frigging up. Sorry approximately your telephone, i'm hoping my little bit of advice facilitates ;)