I've been with my boyfriend for, four months... now what?

I haven't been in a good relationship this long. I just don't know what to expect or what to do. I ask him what are our plans for the future and he is clueless? Should we have plans. No I am not talking marriage or kids. Just want to know what the next step shwould be?

• Cassie
    Favorite Answer

Relax and enjoy it. If you start analyzing things and worrying about the future, you will just cause problems.

If you plan your whole life out then where is the suprise? You have to have the suprise in your life. Think about it if you know exactly what is going to happen then where are the butterflies when he says I love you? Just sit back and see how it goes. I think the number one reason for divorce now a days is because people try and move and grow way to fast. If everyone just settled down a little bit and relaxed then it might be different.

Does there have to be a plan for the next step? Just enjoy your time together.

just live in the moment and take it one step at a time.. 4 months is too soon for planning out ur relationship, dont come off demading to him

i'd say it give it anva 4 munts or so..den he myt have sum idea on wag1 in da future wit you guys coz 4 munts ish tuu early tu tlk abt dah stuff and guys normaly hates it