I've been with my boyfriend for, four months... now what?

I haven't been in a good relationship this long. I just don't know what to expect or what to do. I ask him what are our plans for the future and he is clueless? Should we have plans. No I am not talking marriage or kids. Just want to know what the next step shwould be?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Cassie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Relax and enjoy it. If you start analyzing things and worrying about the future, you will just cause problems.

• 1 decade ago

If you plan your whole life out then where is the suprise? You have to have the suprise in your life. Think about it if you know exactly what is going to happen then where are the butterflies when he says I love you? Just sit back and see how it goes. I think the number one reason for divorce now a days is because people try and move and grow way to fast. If everyone just settled down a little bit and relaxed then it might be different.

• 1 decade ago

Does there have to be a plan for the next step? Just enjoy your time together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just live in the moment and take it one step at a time.. 4 months is too soon for planning out ur relationship, dont come off demading to him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'd say it give it anva 4 munts or so..den he myt have sum idea on wag1 in da future wit you guys coz 4 munts ish tuu early tu tlk abt dah stuff and guys normaly hates it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.