Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Um.. a question about growth?

I'm staill growing I know , I know. I fit into a 32 A womans size very snuggly almost to the point wear I'm breaking into a B size. But ever since i got my period a year ago this month my boobs have grown slower, sometimes there is a rsapid grwth lol but however I just don't see that I will be a D , my mom and everyone on both parents familys side, is like a D. my mom still says O you will , in time!

LOL Will I or am I done?

Favorite Answer

Hormones are crazy things!! I had a friend that went from a c cup to a dd cup when she was 30 (naturally too!) - so there is definitely still a chance for you!

This all will depend on your age, and your weight. You don't say your age in your question.

I have a cousin that is 16, and her breast are probably the same size. In my family most of the women are C or D cups. But, she is so underweight that she hasn't gotten her period. So, even after she does get it, she will probably still be small.

But, as long as you are healthy and not really underweight, you should just not worry about it. You are still growing, and your breasts are too. Your breasts generally first grow in the year before you get your period. You can't expect them to just balloon, that would cause stretch marks in almost everyone. So, just be patient, and if they don't appear by the time you turn 18, come back and ask again.

you grow when you are 11 and 12 so i need to know how old are you.

the answer is in your question:

'I'm staill growing I know , I know.'

you may or you may not... you dont always take after your mom. mine might be bigger then my moms i think because we wear the same size now.. so who knows! You might stay small

You'll get there. You are still VERY young. Just eat properly, and you will be fine.