What does this mean? Help?!?

He calls me/texts to see what i'm doing, if I want to hang out and also just to say hey or somethin random sometimes

He compliments me

He cuddles with me/holds my hand

Notices little things about me

Has started liking things I like

Brings me around his friends

Introduces me as his friend still

Favorite Answer

It probably means he has commitment issues, like most guys. He likes you, but is afraid to call you his girlfriend since that takes things to a different level. Depending on how long you guys have been hanging out, if it's fairly new, I'd say wait a little while, about another month. If you've been hanging out for a few months already, you might just want to ask him what's up, and see what he says. If he seems hesitant and uncomfortable to talk about things, then yeah, he's totally got a problem with commitment.

Sounds to me he is into you but doesnt want to offend you by calling you his girlfriend UNTIL you two work it out!! If it bothers you so much ASK him... Im 95% sure he will ask you to be his girlfriend (or boyfriend if thats the case!!)...

I wish you luck and hope you have a boyfriend by the end of the day!!!

that this guy really likes you but is too shy to make the first move or scared of rejection.

he is trying to drop hints to make you make the first move, lets face it he isnt going to introduce you as his girlfriend if neither of you have implemented it, i think you need to sit him down and talk to him when you are alone and you will probably find out that he is shy, then you can both sort it out .

good luck :)

He is obviously interested in you.

Maybe he is just waiting to see if you feel the same.

i'd assume it means he likes you, and not just as a friend

Probably he loves you!!!

he likes you but he's shy

girl he likes you. ALOT.