What is the best format to save WoW videos?

I use FRAPS to record my videos but i don't know what format to save my videos in after i edit them. I'm using the default one but all my videos end up getting blurry once they are uploaded onto youtube. So any suggestions would be appreciated.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For best video quality, use the following settings:

mpeg4 or wmv

30 FPS

mp3 sound

640 by 480 resolution

--For best editing....

use windows movie maker (included in your windows machine)... it can help you make beautiful slideshow or video clip(e.g. mixing your songs with pictures/video/lyric/etc).... then save it as video file such as wmv file format... finally upload.

or .. Just get those clips you want , save & convert them, and then mix/match with pix/sound/etc using windows movie maker to create new masterpieces....

this will help you.... Use 'zillatube'. This is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.

Zillatube produces mpg/mp3 formats from youtube that are compatible with windows movie maker(or media player), and more.

It is very easy to download and convert videos. Then edit those converted mp3/mpg videos with windows movie maker... save your file as wmv and then upload.

It works very well....just google search for "zillatube"

=============================♥♥♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No best format.

But if you what to save space then wmv.

Also depends if you want to maintain quality etc

If you want quality then avi/mpeg

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

avi

then If u want to get high quality video for youtube,

U can convert to high quality flv video with E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.

At last, upload the flv video to youtube.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=E...

It can Convert flv video to any audio include mp3, wma,wav,ac3,mmf,amr,ogg,aac..., to any video formats include 3gp,avi,wmv, mpg,mpg4,asf,swf,h264,mov,jpg, that can be supported by PSP,iPod,iPhone,Apple TV video,iTune,mp3,mp4,Zune,Cellphone,Digital camera,DV,CD/DVD/VCD/SVCD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.