2001 Ford Escape?

I am having problems starting my 2001 ford escape. It sounds like it wants to turn over, then stalls. I just had the battery, spark plugs, pcv valve, air filter and gas filter replaced. It was acting up before this. Could it be the co-starter?

Please help.

Favorite Answer

Will it start if you give it a little gas? May need an IAC valve. If it does not start with a little gas, it may be fuel pump... spray a SMALL amount of aersol into air inlet while someone starts, if it starts, its a fuel problem

Can you run any accessories in the car like the radio? If not, the alternator may not be charging the battery. Otherwise, look at the starter motor, and possibly the crankshaft.

Your motor vehicle is possibly out of alignment, inflicting your tires to cupped. or you have a Wheel bearing going undesirable. greater aggressive the treads are on a tire, greater noise you will hear. - Mechanics Helper

It's a Ford.