i like this girl?

i like this girl iv know her for 3 months and been on a few dates with her and we like each other shud i ask her out as my girlfriend

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea definenetly if the dates were good enogh to make you want her to be your girlfriend yea =]

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if any other girls think this way.. But I hate when people ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend. I think if you go on a few more dates and the relationship is going well, then it should just be assumed or discussed.

There shouldn't be a boyfriend/girlfriend proposition.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do you know if she likes you? if she does then I think you should go for it. 3 months is a good friendship starter. i believe that before a gf bf relationship starts, you should become friends with her.

you can ask her casually or go on a nice date and ask her. what ever floats ur boat

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh most definitely! if yall have been on a few dates then she is waiting for you to ask her out. and to make it really cute when you ask her out take her out on a fun date or something and give her a flower and ask her. she will cherish you and the flower forever =]]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hi, well i think you should ask her out if you really like her, once you've gotten to know her y not live a happy life and date her instead of staying single =]

• 1 decade ago

If you felt the same way about her after your first 2ish dates, then of course.

• 1 decade ago

no,if she wanted 2 b your girlfriend she would drop a hint.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, if you enjoyed your first date, you should have asked her then.

• 1 decade ago

good did she yes

Source(s): 1to5
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go for it, what have you got to lose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.