Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

when i go in a hair salon, how can i tell if it's a good place to get your hair done...?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Talk to the lady/guy before they start working on your hair - if they get that dumb and confused look on their face like they have no idea what you're talking about then turn around and walk out.

If they tell you they haven't had much experience with your hair type or doing what you want - then walk out.

Always talk with them first before sitting in their chair - and don't be afraid to jump right back up out of it if they're not doing what you like/what.

• 1 decade ago

when you go other people would be doing their hair and see how it is good on them when they're finished and the hair salon should be rated so you can no if its good or not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

look at the lady that is going to be doing your hair's hair

• 1 decade ago

I know this sounds weird, but my step-mom always chose the women with the worst haircut. because she assumed that that lady probably did everyone else's hair and she wouldn't be able to do her own, so one of the other girls probably did it. does that make sense? it never failed her, though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.