How many of you think that miley cyrus will disappear like Hilary duff?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh yeah, she will. Now she's at the peak of her performance, with her Disney CDs behind her.. she's coming out with Breakout, which is supposed to be "All Miley." After the Hannah Montana Movie, there won't be much of the episodes left, and she will go down from there, the end of the series. Just like Hilary Duff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Hillary Duff didn't totally disapear just yet. She's still kinda going, (personally i think that hillary duff has a better voice) but miley said herself that she would 'avoid falling into pitfalls that britney did' i think that every 'young star' disapears eventually. (Britney held out unusally and surprisingly long) i think miley will soon, although she hasn't reached her highest peak yet, she will soon, and after that she will slowly by surely start going downhill in fame and popularity.

• 1 decade ago

I think the Jonas Brothers will but not Miley if singing doesnt work out in the end she has acting if acting doesnt work out in the end she has singing and she always has her true fans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either that or she'll attempt to be Britney...

in all fairness Miley has some talent... her nasty attitude and equally bad personality is what takes away from it...

I do like her voice though, even when she speaks it's raspy and nice.

Maybe she's just going through a phase and rebelling...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think she definatley will. Hilary used to be some huge child star but then....poof. Her career was like over. So yeah, Miley will most definatley be the same way.

• 1 decade ago

Hillery Duff is still around and performing she is just not as popular now and She never had the popularity that Milley does now.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if she will, but I hope so!!! Can't stand Miley Cyrus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, shell be a britney.... shell take Hugh Hefner's offer as soon as she turns 18, and no-one will like her .

• 1 decade ago

no. plus she has alot of years of fame from casper meets wendy and lizy mcguire

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me! But Hillary sings way better than her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.