Girls answer this question for me please :)?

I met this girl in a store and we exchanged emails, she is cute and nice to me while talking to her. At the end i said lets get together for drinks or similar. she told me that she is busy today and asked for my email, which i did. I wrote an email and asked for lunch some time this week. she wrote me back saying that she is engaged to some one..

How can i get together with her, should i sent her an email or how should i deal with this.

May be we can be just friends.

Favorite Answer

If you really think shes a nice girl just repspect the fact that shes engaged and take it easy. be causual.

Just Keep Chatting With Her In A Frindly Way Incase She Is Engaged, But Girls Can Be Funny When It Comes To Boys On E-mails They Will Flirt With A Boy They Dont Even Like Or If They Do Then They Will Flirt But When It Comes To Meeting Up They Ushally Pull Any Excuse To Get Out Of It As We Become Nervous. Just Take It Easy

You should defiantly become just friends. She's engaged - it's a no go area. I know I wouldn't like to be responsible to break up something that important. The fact she was over you at the store is defiantly bad on her part too. Keep the contact and become good friends. That way, if her and her fiance do break up, you'll be there ;)

[:

You dont get together with her!!!! She is engaged to someone!!!! You drop it and move on to the next girl..... This world is so over populated with humans, it is amazing to me that people cant find someone who isnt involved with someone else...... I guess it all goes back to the saying "you want what you cant have". If it was that easy for you to meet someone in the store, I say go back to the store and meet someone else and just forfet about the engaged ones.........

Sorry, but she is ENGAGED! Why would you want to get together with her??? Maybe the day you met she was feeling insecure about herself and flirted with you? Obviously, she has no real plans about getting together with you...even as friends.

Well if shes engaged then you should just be friends.... then later if she ends up not getting engaged then go in for the kill

:)

sorry, I'm not a girl, but I would just leave her. She is either enagaged and just enjoyed the attention for a few minutes or isn't interested in you. either way, just move on to the next one.

Don't be a homewrecker, if shes is engaged to someone let it be. You'll find someone else.

She's engaged, so i say move on. Don't waste your time. I'm sure her fiance doesn't know she met you.

leave her alone... sh prob didnt wanna b rude thats why she gave you her email... shes engaged... leave her alone.. not a good idea.