please help me?

Okay so I have lots of friends and stuff but i've never really had a real boyfriend.. I talk to guys on the internet and I really like it because i can talk about anything and i'm not shy. but in real life my conversations dont come as easy. and the only guys i find in real life are shallow guys who only talk to me because of one thing. how do i relax more and dont become shy in front of the good guys irl?? dont say meet up with people i've met on the internet cause that's even harder because then i feel pressured in to being a good talker. thanks :))

Favorite Answer

Real life conversation get easy with practice.

You could get a job or something which allow you to talk to people. After a while of this, you will be relax with anybody.

Well, u shouldnt put urself in that position that u bcome pressured and unrelaxed around guys. try 2 talk 2 people who are genuinely interested in one thing: getting 2 no u. then u might build up confidence n not be so shy.

• Just think like you are talking to them in phone or online chat

just be yourself and dont think too much (;