Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

What are some good "Energy" mutal funds to invest in?

I want to invest in some company that are into "renewable energy"

• Bobby
    Favorite Answer

There are several energy companies in America that are starting to invest in wind power (I can't remember their names, though). If you do a Google search, I'm sure you'll be able to find news reports about them.

Any company investing in wind power in the US should do really well because, according to the weather experts, this country has the largest concentration of ideal locations for wind power generators than anywhere else in the world.

Find one that has made money.

If you do let me know, most if not all renewable energy companies are unprofitable.

Therefore bad investments.

Hello Rajesh, If you wish to put money into the mutual fund , right here’s the quickest and simplest method to observe the mutual price range that make earnings continually. Gain FREE lifetime entry to Weekly Wealth Letter, the mutual fund Newsletter which offers you record of Top Performing mutual price range to speculate and make cash within the mutual price range.