SCPS asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

How i can incease my utorent speed. because my utorrent's speed is very slow. it's download is 5.6kb or lower.

please tell me solution on my email id "kamli4u@yahoo.com"

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you need to upgrade your computer or you need to download a new download system. This happened to me before, and those are the things I did. Hope it helped you! Peace out! P.S. Send me a e-mail: nikko.galang@yahoo.com

Source(s): From my own experience.....
  • 1 decade ago

some torrents download much slower than others. I wouldn't even try messing with the settings of a torrent client if it is actually downloading. You're just asking for more problems when doing so. Whatever it is you are downloading, I'm sure other files download faster than others. You could try installing a different torrent application and see if it yields faster speeds.

• 1 decade ago

Right click on the file and set your download/upload speeds and bandwidth priorities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

The speed mainly depends on the speed of the host and how many people they are uploading to.

• 1 decade ago

You probably have a firewall up or the port isn't forwarded, check portforward.com and then choose the right sections to get to where you can forward them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.