what is the deal?

I am ok with my man going out riding on his bike EVERY once a week, for bike night. When I explained to him that I would like to go out every once a week as well, he tells me, NO!!!! I dont get it!!!!!! It's not fair! Why should he have the freedom to go out once a week, and when I try to do the same thing he says no.

• angela
    Favorite Answer

ummm....why do you let a man tell you NO? he's not your father right? it works both ways---you should both have your nights apart---why not? that so wouldn't work for me--how is that fair?

yeah, a big BS! Tell him you're going out for a nice run around the block but instead do the following..

1: run to the airport

2: buy a ticket; destination: Cancun

3: dance with a guy named Javier who has eyes like an angel

4: break up with your man and find someone who isnt insecure..

ps. or you can just go with number 4

Sounds like hes insecure. Go for someone whos a little more confident in himself. He shouldn't have power over you and if he can't handle you going out once a week than he has issues.

Find someone whos a little more comfortable with himself.

i dun think its fair 4 him 2 do dat 2 u.. mybe u guys shud hav a slow talk bout dis..

you should go out anyway if he can go out then you can go out to i mean i dont see why he can go out and you cant he probably just dont ant you to tak to a other guy...like me i am a big flirt but just talk to him and let him no that u are going out...

his probably insecure or his jealous.his worried you go out you might meet someone else.it can be a control thing.

ummm he doesn't wait no, hmmmm, he does wait noooo, hes a freak about being controlling everything so i would NOT stay w/him if you want to ever be free again.

Possessive control freak , run don't walk from this one...

• shark

he is just jealous

he doesnt...... u need to change that...