This is my opinion of God?

I believe god made the universe and made life around the universe, I don't believe were the only ones out there and that were special. I believe in god just in this way. I believe that Jesus may have come to Earth as it may have been the most suitable planet at the time, or we may be the most intelligent life forms so far, I pray to god and believe in him, but I also have my beliefs in science such as Evolution.

Is this okay?

I do believe in the ten commandments and follow them, I also believe in heaven and angels too.

I believe god created life to evolve, and what I meant by spreading life around the universe, I mean if aliens was found it would not suprise me, I wouldn't become angry on my beliefs. I have faith in Jesus as an icon of our planet. I have read the bible but have many of my own opinions.

Favorite Answer

You have to ask yourself what you are basing your beliefs on..

What you write is not scriptural, as Christophanies and Messianic prophecies are written throughout the OT.

It seems to me like you are picking and choosing what to believe...

I believe in Science too (I am a scientist!) but I believe that God gave it to us to understand His creation

You do hold a rational beliefs. As a Progressive Creationist and Biblical inerrantist, I don't believe in Evolution. I also believe there probably is complex life on other planets, but only mankind on Earth is made in God's image. This is because in the Bible it is made clear that the whole Universe will be destroyed because of mankind, this would seem unfair if there were other intelligent communicating beings out there.

• M F

"Sure. No one in here has the right to say your beliefs are wrong."

Actually, we most certainly do.

To the original poster : Your views are wrong.

See, free speech is funny that way. There's also free responding.

On the more serious hand, you can believe that way if you like, and outside the US most "Christian" believers hold some similar view, that God is there, but not actually involved or something, and science is right really, but God is still there.

It just leaves me wondering why they bother.

The most important thing for you to do is to believe Jesus Christ had died on the cross to redeem you and to give you eternal life. Have you accepted the Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and be born again? If you have, read the Bible seeking the help of the Holy Spirit who will help you know the truth and the truth will set you free. God bless you.

• korban

Your opinion is as valid as onyones, but your opinion would be disagreed with by 3 billion Christians!

You need more info, to straighten your thoughts out. here try this

www.cosmicfingerprints.com-googlesearch

It will give you a better idea.

A lot of Christians believe the universe is billions of years old and God created stability in this one to place us into it.

And Jesus didn't come here for that reason he came to bring salvation to those who believe in him as the Only Son of God.

Hope this helps, we all need it from time to time.

Makes the most sense out of the explanations of creation I've seen on Y!A.

I'm not going to try to stop you from believing it, if that's what you mean; but I doubt that you have sound or rational reasons for believing any of those things.

Prove me wrong.

Then you are confused. If you believe in evolution, how can you believe at the same time that God made the universe? By the way, there is no other life forms out there. God created us, and the universe for a specific reason which most of humanity knows nothing about, church knows nothing about, and science wouldn't comprehend it in a million years.

Perhaps God is not a person. One who gets jealous and angry when things don't go his way.

Of course you're welcome to your opinion, but the facts are that there is no evidence for any supernatural being or aliens visiting the earth. However, the probability of life on other planets is high.