Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

I feel like am setting my self up for abuse later in life...help{kind of long]?

I

am not in a realtionship now..my last one last only 2 days with soe guy whho was big, tall, and scary looking..he was an outkast at school., he graduated this year..this passed school year (am highschool by the way, entering junior year) this year i noticed a diffrenece in how the guys been treating, like in my class., partically i thought it was my falut.

this year i got depressed. people in my school know knows about the prbolems/ fights bettween me and my mom, they see am emtional, they see am insecure, passive..and recent this one guy who brain washed the other said that i get high, that's why am slow. I hate drugs and would never take them. also people that that guy i went out with for 2 days, use to hit me...he never did. But i notice that the guys in my class have started to pinch, shoved, touch my thighs, and all form of this disresepct..i dont like it at all, Instead i react implusivly, and ethier

, and ethier hit them, or move, but they in turn keep doing it.

33 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

26 minutes ago

this is something else that happened in my life:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuRVx...

am scared for my life right now..it not aonly at school, but am home with my dad, aout of all of us, me, mt sister, my other little sister, and my brother. he gets made at me the most..one time she slipped bi*tch out his mouth 3 times, and threw a water bottle at my head, when mom was'nt home..( i never told mom)

mom, is a drug addict.

he a recoverig drug addict, and it unstable, and difunctional, insecure,

seh even brigns me down to bring her self up..

am the center of attention know, when any one in the house is feeling down, am teh one who they get there confidence from..

am scared, & worried about what is going to happen.

Am gettig out depression now, but i feel like

.

Am gettig out depression now, but i feel like i ve piseed these people off i my school, just for me tooo quiet, insecure, losing weight (30+) etc..

i dont have a support system, my older sister

18 minutes ago

is too sick in the head to deal with me...honestly, i just want to run away..

acs is also in our lives bcuz this year, they Finally, like me stressed this word out..finally, found out oabout he fight that we have, when i she actually admited to her that she hit me..but she went over board.swug me with a bat and near took ny eye out..i had a hug mark of the coner of my left eye.

14 minutes ago

guys in my school evern thisnk am a hoe, just because i wanted to be a sex therpasit..and they saw the list of carers in my note book.

10 minutes ago

I still a virgin, and that to me is special to me..

I just want to help peopel who might have sex issues in our society, like divorces.

my moom evens knows, now and judges me about it.

8 minutes ago

Favorite Answer

Please google a short piece called Desiderata and read it. It has all the answers for both now & forever in it.

Best wishes.

WOW! In a way I really have no idea what to say to you to make anything better but the one piece of advice I would give you is please find a trusted person to speak to like a family doctor or social worker or teacher! Please speak to someone before all these things get to you too much! Good luck and I wish you all the best! xx

First i might choose to declare i will pray for you. i think of you are able to forget approximately approximately what the damaging human beings say.and attempt and have a communique inclusive of your loved ones everyone,take a seat them down and tell them the way you experience.and it is normally o.ok. to cry it might make you experience greater helpful!