Will Hillary expose Barack by proving Barack is not a citizen and get the nomination?

thus winning the nomination by default? ie his Hawaii birth cert. is forged... Conspiracy theory I know but I wouldn't put it past her... Let me know what you think. Or will she try and steal the nomination some other way? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't understand how Obama's supporters can claim that his Birth Certificate from Hawaii is valid ?

According to the Obama supporters; Obama was born in a stable in Bethlehem.

The birth certificate issue is not deal breaker, would be if it

was fake. But the Documents section at FBI has not asked for

it. If they were truly concerned about it. They would have it

in for examination. Hillary and Bill both, have not been out

stumping for 1/2 white Barry.

There working the back benchers of the Congress and the

Supers. Hillary has had to this time 60 some supers move

back to her side of the ledger. The more Barack keeps

shooting himself in the foot. The better she looks.

She could blow him off on the first roll call at the convention.

Now that would be a good day.

Since it seems to be impossible to get a real Hawaii Birth Certificate from Obama( Just the known forgery ) and the so called Kenyan Birth Certificate is not being released by the government of Kenya,,,,,,,,Maybe Obamas Mothers travel documents need to be researched to see the date she returned to the United States from Kenya someone said she cleared customs in April 61, 2 Months after he was born.......

it is numerous leaps in faith to take. One, that she's closed out of the nomination suitable now. 2, that Barack Obama will win the election. 3, that she might bypass against custom and project a sitting President of her very own occasion to the nomination for the Presidency. I opt to deal in certainty. And the certainty is, whether #a million and #2 happen... #3 won't.

If obama doesn't start getting a bigger bump in the polls they could possible nominate Hillary at the DNC convention instead of Obama. He not official nominated until then. So Hillary would not be stealing anything she campaigned and step aside because, she was ask too remember she was still winning states when she step down. Think about it. McCain 08

Hillary will try to get the nomination at the convention by any means necessary, I wouldn't put the Robert Kennedy option pass her.

So where is he born from & how do you think she'd be able to acess that info?

More importantly what hospital claims to have his birth records? He was born in Hawaii dude.

oh, there is some hidden clue to all this that everyone that has ever gave him a back ground check hasn't found. it's like the Davici code. i wonder what's taking her so long. i guess there isn't much time for investigations with her schedule full endorsing Obama

Im going to say this once more, McCain was a military brat, it doesnt matter where he was born. My sister was born in Japan so she has duel citizenship.

Source(s): Being a army brat and wife.

Trying to disqualify someone on a technicality is something you do when you have no other chance of winning lol !

And btw- since he was born in HAWAII (which is a state in case you failed geography) this attempt is a non-starter. One thing I can say about you GOP hacks- you are consistent- when you do something- even attack an opponent- you do it incompetently.

See you in Nov ! I will be the one openly mocking you!

OBAMA 08!!!