Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

Facebook Profile Picture?

I just created a facebook and it is not giving me the option to set my profile picture as one of my album picture. I have already uploaded 20 pictures to an album and they are viewable and everything, but it doesnt give me the option to set any of them as my profile picture, and when i try to upload a profile pic from the computer, i click upload and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What you need to do is click on "edit" right next to "profile" on the top blue menu bar. You'll get 7 tabs, the last one is picture, that is where you set your profile picture. It is a bit annoying that you can't use an album pic...

Hope that helps :o)

• 1 decade ago

should be under edit profile, or go to the picture in you album and tere should be an option their on the lower right had side "make profile picture"

• 1 decade ago

hmmm,well usually somewhere on the right side,under the pic it will say "set as profile pic"

Go back,and see it you see that,and if you do then click it.Another thing to try would be to tag yourself in the pic,then it will show up under where it says "view pics of (name)"

Then see if you now see the "set as profile pic" thing.

And if you still have problems, try using another web browser,or tell facebook,and see if they can help you further.

• 1 decade ago

it should be under edit profile =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.