ribbon asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what do you think about harry potter the movie?

???

Favorite Answer

Well, they don't stay one-hundred per cent true to the books, but the books are very large, so how could they possibly fit it all in, anyway? I feel kind of like a geek watching them, but I love the movies so much and they're kind of addicting, I can watch them over and over again. Especially since I go to a boarding school, and it kind of looks just like Hogwarts. I know, funny, but........

• Rodiak

Well there are already five and the sixth is coming. I love the books but the movies have been a mediocre experience for me. They books are very rich with content and the movies don't translate well stripping a whole lot of stuff.

My favorite movie so far is the Prisoner of Azkaban. I really hope they bring Alfonso Cuaron to direct the final movie since he did a great job on the 3rd one compared to the rest of them.

The movies are great and so are the books. But if you haven't seen any of the movies I would recommend that you watch the movies then read the books. That way you'll still enjoy the movies and you won't be mad that there wasn't detail as there was in the books.

I like the harry potters to and if you want more fun type in the name of the film you want (eg: www.harrypotterandtheorderofthephoenix.com) and you can watch trailers play games and stuff

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!

Well I also love Alan Rickman (plays Snape..) which helps.

... I may or may not have an unhealthy Harry Potter obsession.. who knows!

• Jason

Lil nervous about Half Blood Prince because it was my least favorite book

I THINK IT IS GREAT ONE AND I LOVE IT VERY MUCH

I LOVE ALL THE MOVIES OF HARRY POTTER

the 5th is a let down but the rest are great

Welll yaar...act. the first two parts i.e. sorcerers stone and chamber of the secrets...were awesome...!!!

but....then...they didnt do much the movie needed...!!!

i only liked the first two parts...;)!!!