Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Did the Republican Machine go too far with it's Paris, Britney ad??

After all, we only compare McCain to ONE IDIOT, not 2!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As I said before, McCain let me down with that ad.

He needs to be stately and noble.

That non-issue ad will not help any undecided voters say...."that's it, obama is too popular! I must vote for McCain."

What that ad will do is make McCain look like he has no substance and has to resort to playground tactics.

i wont vote for obama, but know may not vote for McCain either. he insulted me with TMZ type crap like that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it didnt go far enough , according to inside sources the next McCain ad will dub in Obama's face for Paris' in the film her ex boyfriend made famous, I won't repeat what the capiton says

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The ad was ridiculous and the point was lost b/c of Spears and Hilton.

I think McCain will lose b/c of these stupid campaigning tatics. I have never seen such a poorly run campaign since Dukakis in 88.

• 1 decade ago

he's grasping at straws. I mean, by and large Americans will believe a lot of BS from gov't/media, but comparing a presidential candidate to two rich skanks is a real big strech.

So much for not running a negative campaign, Johnny-boy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's a classless, tasteless, and baseless ad. Expect to see more of the same from a classless and tasteless candidate like McCain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think so; I thought it was right on the money. If the Obama campaign is complaining, then it must've touched a nerve.

• 1 decade ago

I would say McCain has more in common with Britney and Paris just because like them he is rich and white.

• 1 decade ago

i thought it was funny. if they had compared him to madonna and barbara streisand it would have been better.

• SME
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

We are just getting to see what level this election is sinking to. And we haven't seen nothing yet.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely. It smacks of desperation.

edit: {hand slap}

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.