Hi asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Are people are going to turn on selena gomez?

well everyone says selena is the new miley well once miley is picked apart there going to go after selena and i wondering do you think people will turn on her?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably. I mean, I like Selena Gomez and Miley. It ticks me off how people get all aggravated by pictures that-compared to some widely liked celebrities, are basically nothing. Seriously, in one picture she was wearing a swimsuit. Is that like, illegal or something? And in another she was clothed and kissing her boyfriend. Is that bad? not really. But if Selena doesn't take bad photos and make bad decisions, probably not.

• 4 years ago

Nope, never. She's 18, she's an man or woman. she would be able to have as lots intercourse as she desires. look at properly-known 18 12 months olds those days, optimum are doing worse then she is. i know 18 12 months olds with youthful ones and who drink and occasion to plenty. there have been women human beings in my severe college who hung in the time of their boyfriends way worse then Selena. She has to enhance up particularly circumstances, she would be able to't be a disney familiar man or woman continuously. i think of of persons have been given mad at Miley for being sexy via certainty she grew to alter into doing it at a youthful age yet Selena waited till ultimately she grew to alter into an man or woman, so no you will say something. She's in spite of the undeniable fact that a stable place form. Her friends are in all probability in college, and faculty youthful ones are doing WAAAAAAAAAY worse stuff then she is. She in spite of the undeniable fact that seems somewhat harmless at the same time as whilst in comparison with distinctive youthful ones her age. She's doing only dazzling and not being to sexy to straight away. it is stable that she's starting to be to be up via certainty her followers will strengthen along with her.

• 1 decade ago

i think that they might but i personally like selena a lot more than miley :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i actually think demi lovato is the new miley- she is coming out with a new disney show, welcome to mollywood, in 2009, which is about singing and everything. i prefer selena and demi a lot more because they weren't spoiled growing up, with having a dad that was a country star. thats just my take. if u are a teen disney channel star, then you have that responsibility of "not growing up", even though it sounds harsh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

As soon as she does anything remotely grown up -- they will attack her just like they have Miley and before that Brittney and before that Christina and on and on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think they'll do that unless she does something like those pictures that miley has out all over the internet.

Source(s): i'm a fan of selena gomez
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think people do like selena better.. shes prettier, she hasnt done anything bad, shes a great singer/actress!! :)

• 1 decade ago

If she's smart and doesn't post racy pictures on the web, I hope she can avoid it. But the cards aren't in her favor...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

idk. it depends. milley is being a normal teenager. its just because she is famous that everyones making a big deal out of it. Miley is only famous from her dad. She can't sing at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya know what, im just gonna leave you alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.