Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

9 times ejaculate,once in week,is it dangerous?

hai.i'm 16 years old and 9 times ejaculate when i do masturbation..i do it once in week,is it dangerous level?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Hermes
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no such thing as a dangerous level of masturbation. Masturbation is completely harmless (unless you rub too hard and make it sore for a few hours) and is good for you -- making your sperm more healthy, and even helping to prevent Prostate cancer. A lot of guys do a lot more than 9 times in a week -- and none of them ever have any problems. You are worrying for nothing because of old wive's tales someone told you.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

• 1 decade ago

ermm i think its pretty impressive to *** 9 times in one go

i´ve never heard of there bein a problem with too much ejaculation. your body is just showing that you are producing a lot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So if i understand you correctly you do it once week ,but 9 times:better spread it over the whole week dude.

Planets.

• 1 decade ago

There is no dangerous level. Your hands just might get stiff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John N
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

gosh no. I used to go four or five times a day back in the day. you can do it as often as you want/need to. there are no harmful side effects.

• 1 decade ago

No, just don't expect it to be like this much of your adult life. It will reduce dramatically.

• 1 decade ago

no sperm constantly is made in your body i just finished taking 6th grade growth and changes

• 1 decade ago

no its not. try the real thing sometimes

• 1 decade ago

no you probably need to do it more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.