Apple's Final Cut Pro 5?
Can I buy a version of the program so that it will run on my pc? We are using it in editing class; we only work on apple computers. I have a HP Laptop and really want to practice with it. I also have a desktop, so wherever the program will be able to run will be cool. What version will be the closest to the one they use on Apple?lol
And how much will that coast me?
- ElbertLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Your going to need at least $2500 US minimum (Mac + FCP) if you want to practice at home.
Minimum Requirements to Install All Final Cut Studio Applications
* A Macintosh computer with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5, Intel Core Duo, or Intel Xeon processor
* 1GB of RAM
* An AGP or PCI Express Quartz Extreme graphics card (Final Cut Studio is not compatible with integrated Intel graphics processors)
* A display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
* Mac OS X v10.4.11 or Mac OS X v10.5.3 or later
* QuickTime 7.5 or later
* A DVD drive for installation
- 1 decade ago
Try a free download at