Am I spoiled???

If anyone wants to chat about stuff we got, email me:)

Well my room is...

I have a queen size bed also, that is blue and a light blue that matches most of my room and carpet. I dont know if you had pink everywhere growing up, but I had blue everywhere. I have a dresser which is rather stuffed, night stand, computer desk, which has my old computer currently. I just ordered a new one with my mothers visa (thanks mom) and I'll be building it shortly, which is a hobbie of mine. I have a 40oinch wall mount LCd with dvd player, ps3 and wii. I also have a wall-in closet full of tons of clothes and alot I haven't worn or touched, yet I buy more still, do you have this problem?

I have a bathroom that is connected to my brothers room and I also have a sister. Our bathroom has a double sink vanity, tub and shower. I can prob think of more stuff if you want to know.

Favorite Answer

Don't worry so much about "stuff" because it comes and goes.

Friends and family matter more over the long term.

You are spoiled IF you don't appreciate what you are given, IF you take it all for granted, IF you take advantage of your parents and never learn to fend for yourself.

If you can bypass all of this... and quit talking about all the junk you have, then no you are not spoiled. However, I think your parents may be buying your love. I betcha they don't spend a ton of time with you do they? Do they WII?

• RE

Spoiled, materialistic and shallow. But "stuff" will not protect you from life.

who cares.