A True Story?

A man goes to a party and has too much to drink His friends plead with him to let them take him home. He says NO -- he only lives a mile away.

About five blocks from the party, the police pull him over. They check his license and ask him to get out of the car and walk the line. Just as he starts, the police radio blares out a notice of a robbery taking place in a house around the block. The police tell the party animal to stay put, they'll be right back and they run around the corner to the robbery.

The guy waits and waits and finally decides to drive home. When he gets there, he tells his wife he is going to bed, and to tell anyone who might come looking for him that he has the flu and has been in bed all day.

A few hours later the police knock on the door. They ask if Mr. Smith is there and his wife says yes. They ask to see him and she replies that he is in bed with the flu and has b een there all day.

The police still have his driver's license. They ask to see his car and she asks why. They insist on seeing his car, so she takes them to the garage. She opens the door. There sitting in the garage is the police car, with all its lights still flashing.

True story; told by the driver at his first AA meeting.

****Star If You Like****

****Hope I Made You Laugh****

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ozma
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I heard that story in the movie good will hunting. Its funny though.

• 4 years ago

ok, i won't be in a position to have self belief i will tell one on myself yet right here it is going. some years back, a chum of mine and that i've got been activity looking at the same time. We went to a city Human materials construction to observe for some jobs there. The H R construction replaced right into a acceptable sq. construction that had double front/go out doorways on all 4 exterior partitions. We walked as much as a minimum of one set of double doorways and there replaced right into a hand written observe with an arrow pointing to the left asserting "Please use different door." So we walked to the subsequent area of the construction to the subsequent set of double doorways and there replaced into that exact same observe. So returned, we walked to the 0.33 area of the construction to discover yet another observe. We walked to the final area of the construction and coffee and behold replaced into the precise same observe. All 4 notes reported Please use different door with an arrow pointing to the left. finally somebody that labored on the place of work got here strolling as much as circulate into the construction. My pal asked the guy how we've been meant to get into the construction. He opened the left area of the double doorways and reported in basic terms like that. We then found out the notes have been in basic terms asserting the the acceptable option door replaced into locked to apply the left door.

• 1 decade ago

Very funny. A star for you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a classic joke but it's not a true story...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ohh Boy!!!lol.

thats soo funny..i love it..

* for u

• 1 decade ago

Ohhhh...

I had to read it a couple of times.

lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol

thanks for posting!

• 1 decade ago

Lol

Star for you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

awww lol

Source(s): "i'm hot, you're cold"
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.