• 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Hardys ...

WWE

• L14M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ok The Hardyz include Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy

D-X includes Triple H, Shawn Michaels,Chyna, Rick Rude, Mike Tyson, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Tori and Stephanie McMahon

Ok so 2 on 10 I'd go with D-X.

Oh and D-X isn't a tag team it is a stable, there is a difference.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Hardys have more chemistry than D-Generation X. Not only because they're brothers but because they've known each other longer and they've teamed together longer. They have also been World Tag Team Champions six times not to mention a WCW Tag Team Championship as well. D-Generation X have never been Tag Team Champions together. In my opinion Jeff and Matt Hardy are better than Shawn Michaels and Triple H as a team. In singles competition I'd have to say that DX is better.

• 1 decade ago

I can't decide , there both amazing in different ways !!!

DX - Entertaining / Funny

Hardyz - Great Team / great at fighting

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i imagine that both member of DX would supply the Hardy Boyz a demanding time in a 2-on-one adventure. it really is extremely actual of the finished HHH, who will come lower back from his harm similar to very last time: extra targeted and extra suitable than ever. yet both DX individuals adverse to the Hardy Boyz? there is little question that DX will be carrying gold back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Hardys. DX in it's current form is lame. DX were at their best around 1997-1999

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to see HHH hit that druggie Jeff in the gut with a sledgehammer and then HBK super kick matt.

And then give em those two famous words !

Come on, DX would kill them !!!

• 1 decade ago

dude of course the hardy boys because they have 1 hayflyer and 1 technical dx have one powerhouse (HHH)and 1 assole(HBK)who is very old the Hardy's is very fast and dont forget Jeff has win a lot of time the GAME!!!

• 1 decade ago

Matt && Jeff are way better as a team than DX. Everything they do works so well together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the hardyz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.