Navy basic training graduation address?

I found out last minute that I will be able to get off work and drive up to my little brother's graduation from basic training, but I haven't heard from him the entire time he's been there. I plan on making the drive to attend, but I do not know the address to put into my TomTom. Anyone know the recruit graduation ceremony address?

Favorite Answer

Look up Great Lakes Navel Training Center on your computer. If you didn't get an invitation you might not get in,security is very heavy the day of the ceremony. It is well worth going to see the graduation I was there in June to see my Grand-son graduate. Tell your brother that I thank him for his service.

you have to have a pass to get in, and only one vehicle per recruit is allowed at graduation... so if you have other family going you better check with them first! it's Great Lakes in Illinois... get everything together before you just head up there!

• Mrsjvb

the RTC website has the information. Plus it's kind of hard to miss the five mile line of cars waiting to get on base....

Where is he stationed? The Navy has a few places so you need to first find out what state then you can locate the base.