my frnd dreamt of me last nite dat i was pregnt nd glowing?

hey all iam trying to concieve nd im already up by a week 1 of my frnd who doesnt know am ttc dreamt of me last nite dat i was pregnt nd glowing..is it a good sign for me...:)

Favorite Answer

pregnancy dreams symbolises 'that a gestation process is taking place within you, it could be paving the way for something major in your life.it will lead to the birth of of new aspects in your self.' whether it means it is a sign of pregnancy? noone knows but something major will happen with your life so i will keep my fingers crossed for you that pregnancy is what it is trying to say :) GOOD LUCK :)

my friend had a dream that i was getting married a week before we had a spontaneous surprise wedding. and i just had a dream that my other friend was going to have her baby on a certain day, she did i even knew exactly what she looked like. also my mom had a dream that my brother's wife was pregnant before she even told us. so i believe that your friend maybe right. good luck