Can humans eat dog-food?

I could save millions every year if that's possible.

Favorite Answer

Of course, but remember that a dog's dietary needs are different from a human's.

YES they can ....if a person is hungry enough they can eat almost anything. In war time many ate canned rationed food with maggots and lived to tell it.

Ask any elderly people if they have tried it, they can't afford a lot of things after they pay for medications. If you can put poison drugs in your system you can put dog food in it too.It's ground up horse meat or kangaroo meat anyway.

Where I live, I know that there are MANY PENSIONERS who cannot afford meat at all, so they actually do eat canned dog food.

As for chunks, well, I have a little grand daughter of 15 months and she regularly gets in to the dog food chunks, and actually eats them...

And she has never been adversely affected.

i guess you can, as its just food but it might not be as well cooked as humans require it to be. Id definitely check with a doctor, as it may contain chemicals for dogs only that is poisonous for humans. Also get him to check your sanity, wanting to eat dog food :D

Apart from the sucky taste, dog food is full in protein and other vitamins that will make your hair shine.

Good Job.

damn You must eat alot if you could save Millions. I would say go for it.

Humans can eat pretty much anything although based upon the smell I wouldn't recommend it.

If you heat it up and put it in a pie it probably would be OK.

Try it out on some unsuspecting guests first. See what they think.

• KJ

you may need to eat some other foods with it to get all the required vitamins

• angela

ummm yes you actually CAN eat dog food---my little brother's used to think that was funny---it's not going to hurt you but, I can only imagine it tastes disgusting!!