Survey: Anyone else having problems large or small with Yahoo last night or today?

periodically I have NOT been able to log in...or get to the next question....I simply wonder...How about you?

Blue

Favorite Answer

yes alot of problems

cant send e-mails

cant see avatars

breathers

particular i've got been having an identical subject for some days. now and returned it works, and different circumstances i'm getting a purple exclamation element image asserting that Yahoo is having problems, etc. It additionally has been taking an prolonged time for emails to realize my inbox.

LARGE problems girl!!! Same as you plus I was unable to send email. Now it is not always critical that I have the facility but yesterday it was! Figures!

yup same here. Apparently being incompetent is one of the requirements for working over at Yahoo!

• YES!!!! i could not log in to my account this morning!!!! i am so mad!! i know my account and password but when i click forgot password it says it cant be reset online. im mad....

yea same with me. grrr !!