Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are you going to cover your eyes?

The November elections are going to be a real blood bath. The Dems are going to wipe the floor with ousted Republican incumbants at every level of federal, state, and local governments. It will be like the poor fox when the hounds catch it. Will you cover your eyes so you don't have to view the carnage?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

we could only hope. my eyes will be glued to news media's the polls, hell i might even drive to dc. this is gonna be halarious, whats gonna be even funnier is watching y/a explode with questions like "god is mad at you now for electing a black man". we cant afford this 16th century thinking anymore.

• Nope
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'll rub my eyes at this exaggeration. Keep in mind that many of the Democrats won their seats solely on the fact that many voters Disapproved of Bush in 2006. He won't be there come next January, and voters will head to the polls with a new President in mind, not to mention a bunch of Freshman Congressman who contribute to the "Do Nothing" Majority. They'll have that on their mind when they go to the polls.

Dems will undoubtedly hold Majority, but don't expect a Super Majority like you are hoping for in this election.

• 4 years ago

i'm hoping this makes you unwell......... Your fathers eyes weren't coated in plastic. that's what the eyes look like after being in a freezer for a whilst. sure, he became into 'saved' in a freezer. you are able to no longer get his mouth open because of the fact-One, his lips are sewn close via the embalmer. 2=that's after cloth is forced down his mouth/throat to maintain gasses from his abdomen escaping. They do the comparable element to the anus. in case you nevertheless think of you like the activity, furnish to help sometime. Doing an toddler would replace your concepts.

• 1 decade ago

While I share your enthusiasm for change, I'm afraid that things will be a bit more contentious than that. There are still too many people sitting on their couches watching tv. We've all been told that the current suffering is unavoidable so why should there be any hope. More Republican spin to keep everyone scared. Change is scary, but apathy is horrifying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm with you. I'm a fed up American. I hope so but I don't want us to be overconfident. There are a lot of sheeple in this country that cannot think for themselves. McCain is doing what the Republicans do, focus on the crap that just doesn't matter. Only smart people recognize it as an insult to our intelligence. Focus on the issues jerk. What do you stand for? What are you going to do? Why do you think it's the right direction? Let me and everyone else think for themselves and reach their own conclusion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope they don't! Just like when a bomb is dropped, the survivors see the destruction and think, IS IT WORTH IT?? And then they capitulate and join the winning side!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Articulating your sexual fantasies on YA is a TOS violation. Wake up your wet dream is not real.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will stay up all night with my eyes wide open with excitement!

• Yes - my fear is the destruction this country will experience when and if that happens.

• pacer
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You would wish this on America?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.