Is Kate Perry Lesbian?

Haven't you heard her recent song

• Favorite Answer

No....she dates the guy from gym class heroes.

Probably. She's just hinting at it so we won't be so shocked when we finally comes out. She didn't do herself much good by publicly announcing her wish to kiss Miley Cyrus onstage. Buzz off, Kate! If you're so hard up to kiss another woman that you'll go public about it, any girl oughta do!

she says in the song that she's not. A lot of girls experiment without being lesbians.. That's the beauty of the song..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai8Co...

I dont think shes a full blown lesbian but i think shes wrote that from experience.

No, actually she even has said she never even kissed a girl.

(says shes waiting on Miley Cyrus Rofl.)

Has a BF I know that.

No. Her album is termed "basically between the boyz" she would basically be wondering about what it will be like if she DID kissa female. hi, did you listen her new music, "warm n chilly" its one in each of my favorites!!!a million "reason your warm and your chilly, your convinced and your no......" besides, she isn't lesbian, she is basically making a music a music that no one has sang earlier. ;D

no and is just a song to get the money from us.

no, i dont think she is.

shes a freakin hyprocrite for first making a song that disses gay emo boys by saying "yur so gay and u dont even like boys" DUMB! and then now this?!

she is not

her songs are just like that to get more attention.

i like her songs, though.

I hate that song!!!