Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What will be the first thing God will say when he manages to speak?

• Atmo D
    Favorite Answer

One potato, two potato, three potato, four..........

If God were to exist I think he would say: "So, I leave to go on a fishing trip and you guys totally trash the place. What the hell is wrong with you people?! Seriously, ether you clean this mess up or I'll just let a super volcano do the job. I can't even leave you alone for five seconds without all hell breaking loose. Oh, and your worse then the angels calling me every two seconds on my cell with the constant praying for trivial things! I'm not going to help you get lucky with the hot lady down the street and I am really not interested in helping anyone win the superbowl. So knock it off already!" *grumbles*

Source(s): Atheist

I cannot speak and/or ASSUME for God. However, I must point out that all of your questions that I have seen today some 4-5 are all ASSUMING in one way or another. You must really like that word, of course not a great word if you get what it means

• rona

Peace and blessings be upon you.

The God sent his messages to his prophets through his angle Jibril , and he spoke directly to Moses.

And the first word the God sent to Mohammed in his message with Jibril the angle of revelation was"read'.

The first verse in Quran:(96:1).

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

_Read in the name of thy Lord and cherisher, who created.

God has always spoken, still speaks, always will speak. It is we who have difficulty in hearing what he says.

Hebrews chapter 1 verse 2

"in these last days He has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe."

And in chapter 12 verse 25

"See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him [Moses] who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?"

He already spoke. It was to Adam an d Eve and is recorded in the Bible. Then he spoke to others in the Bible too, Moses was one of them too.

The Disbelievers

[39:71] Those who disbelieved will be led to Hell in throngs. When they get to it, and its gates are opened, its guards will say, "Did you not receive messengers from among you, who recited to you the revelations of your Lord, and warned you about meeting this day?" They will answer, "Yes indeed. But the word `retribution' was already stamped upon the disbelievers."

[39:72] It will be said, "Enter the gates of Hell, wherein you abide forever." What a miserable destiny for the arrogant.

The Believers

[39:73] Those who reverenced their Lord will be led to Paradise in throngs. When they get to it, and its gates are opened, its guards will say, "Peace be upon you; you have won. Therefore, you abide herein forever."

[39:74] They will say, "Praise be to GOD, who fulfilled His promise to us, and made us inherit the earth, enjoying Paradise as we please." What a beautiful recompense for the workers!

[39:75] You will see the angels floating around the throne, glorifying and praising their Lord. After the equitable judgment is issued to all, it will be proclaimed: "Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe."

Gosh, that was some nasty cold I had, losing my voice. I still have a bit of a sore throat. Does anyone have any Strepsils?

"I don't have time to help every person who's running late find their car keys and cure cancer, so stop praying for both!"

• MK6

I think you really meant to say

"What will be the first thing God will say when we're able to audiably hear God"

But I agree with "That Girl" answer - "How do you plea"?

"Will you people stop that incessant praying?! I haven't had a good night's sleep in five thousand years!"