Anna W asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Very very light period?HELP!?

IM 13 and i just recently got my period for the first time in May.I have noticed that my period is very very light.So light that i use pantiy liners instead of pads because i know my period will not fill that whole thing up.And i use tampons because there more comfertable and i only use them when i feel like period is at its heaviest.but when i take it out hardly anythings on it and im on the lowest absorbency.My period only lasts about 2 to 3 days only once it lasted 4 days.And its not a constent flow.I drip maybe once every 10 minutes.I only change the pantiey liner maybe 3 to 4 times a day.And hardly anything comes out at night.I put a new panty liner on before i go to bed and nothings on it.Its almost like it stops when i go to sleep.And i don't get severe pains.I get very minor cramps.The only worst thing that happens is my lower back hurts bad.but i take advil and its gone.I would really like to know y is my period so light?

Is there something wrong with me?

HELP!

Favorite Answer

Hey!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you what so ever. I'm 14 years old and got my period in January this year. When i first started it was EXTREMELY light and a light brown/dark colour. It also only lasted a couple of days.

Only a few days ago i actually started to get it really heavy! it's horrible and i am having to change a pad like every hour

=[

don't worry at all! it's perfectly normal i've been through it as well. Oh and about the sleeping thing your period usually stops abit when you sleep so nothing to worry about either.

Best of luck,

it'l get better

xx

Here in South Africa we dont have energy screw ups because of a loss of capability by means of the producing specialists, we've load losing! When we've load losing, the lighting fixtures move out. When we used to have energy screw ups, the lighting fixtures went out. Whats the change? The spin yhou placed on it. When others are incorrect, they're incorrect. When they're incorrect its only a case of looking ahead to new mild. Isnt there a scripture that says dont believe a prophet if he continues getting it incorrect? I dont placed my religion handiest in scripture, but additionally attempt to make choices centered on as vast a advantage base as viable. Whether you love it or no longer, occasions have modified considering that the bible used to be written and technological advances in communique, for illustration, have modified the say we do matters and kind critiques. As a child I heard "Millions now dwelling will by no means die" keynote cope with by means of Charles Taze Russell at a conference in 1914. This used to be on an historical seventy eight rpm vinyl.I might say that each one people who heard him provide this speak are lifeless. Please allow every body make their possess bungling imperfect approach by way of the arena and I will allow u do the identical. Remember the time, occasions and part a time nonsense maths which expected 1975? Dont be fooled into giving up your judgment in favour of theirs. Love the author.

there is no need to worry about your period being light...you are still young and only started your periods in may, this will happen from time to time until your body adjust to the change...so there is nothing wrong with you...this can even happen to mature women...yours will settle down eventually....don't worry because that can make your period change as well.

i know people that have light periods, its good believe me.

Mine are relatively light, not a constant flow, i didn't they were meant to be though...

back pain is normal too had that myself so relax.

With the bed, thats bound to happen, for a lot of people it stops in the night. Mine does, not all the time but sometimes.

So you are perfectly healthy and fine. You are lucky to have light periods!

everyone is different. i suffer from bad periods but when i go to sleep like youa nd wake up there is nothing. all girls are different, i swear none of us are the same. you are young and you body is still developing. nothing is wrong, just give it time.

dont worry - its just your body deciding whats best for you.

you dont want really heavy periods - there awful! i would love to be you and have light periods. but dont worry - they will get heavier!!

ur fine

if any thin u sud b glad ur period is light