Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

what is the most BIZZARE food you've ever eaten ?? details....?

Favorite Answer

monitor lizard and fried crickets cooked adobo style (sauteed with garlic pepper, laurel leaf, vinegar and soysauce) the lizard tasted like chicken, the taste of thecricket is a bit hard to describe but it basically absorbed the the taste of the vinegar . Worst food (not because of the taste but because of the animal involved) and which I was tricked into eating -dog meat.

• Ray P

Chocolate Blood Pudding

• le

hi, back probably a wierd creature of he seas. I used to stay with Gulf of Oman on the doortep, so we fiddled around with hand-lines and squid bait off the boat. I caught this alarming super vibrant crimson element with tentacles, super googly eyes, which kepy inflating itself regardless of the undeniable fact that, arranged it for the sea coast barbie and bunged it on. persons theory it exchange into deliciuos, yet i don't have a clue as to what it exchange into. Bob

Fried Grasshopper,tasted like a french fry, Meal worms they are dry and salty, fish eggs really salty but i eat them all the time in sushi, i want to try dog and cat meat but never have had the chance, my mom had alligator once.

i once ate a caterpillar... i was 5 and it must have crawled into my sandwich and died... i thought my mum had put it there, so i ate it anyway. eek.

i don't get to eat good food; my husband is a really picky eater, so we can't go anywhere good!!!

who said ostrich and alligator??!! that's not bizzare?!!! i have alligator regularly when i can get it!

I know it sounds cruel..And im very sorry..

But ive eaten a DUCK FETUS!

Google it in Images to see what I'm takin about

=]

Turtle soup in New Orleans.

mac and cheese with maple syrup

ostrich and kangaroo at an austrailian resturaunt in germany

my husband and i went to a resteraunt in our home town...

he ordered an ostrich steak.. and we ate some aligator as an apitiezier..

It was pretty tasty..

grasshopper. i did it as a dare. it has no taste actually. i heard all insects are high in protein though. don't know if it's true.