what has made afl so much richer than nrl?

i just cant stand the thought of them succeeding over nrl

p.s. afl trolls get lost!

Favorite Answer

More Membership

Example: Canberra Raiders are aiming for 5000 members by 2009 and look at Collingwood, they have already got 40000 members, which is a good revenue

More Supporters at games. Enough said.

AFL clubs are often owned by rich people, example is Eddie McGuire is the chairman of Collingwood.

Now im not an AFL troll, I support both codes, so dont go calling me a troll.

Better management. The AFL have used some very talented business minds since the 80s to develop and grow their brand. The NRL is lacking in business acumen.

Source(s): I'm not biased I'm a fan of both codes.

Very simple, better product, better management, better vision and sponsors and TV exec reconize this hence the large amount of $ pumped into the game, you had better get used to the AFL succeeding my friend, it has been happening for a long time and will only get more dominant

• ?

Neither can I, but AFL has been around for 150 years, and we've been on for 100. We just have to promote our game a little better then it is being promoted at the moment, but with people like Gallop its a bit hard too...

it is a load of crap have you ever seen the paychecks that the afl gamers get there super to the nrl and penrith is in basic terms super b cos its in th middle of nrl territory nrl is in basic terms 2 states, afl is each and all of the states and territory if u bypass down 2 melbourne or tasimania its a frikky faith im serios i lived ther and now i stay wright next to penrith and the only reason y human beings think of rugby is larger i b cos thev in no way left penrith

Its a better sport with more excitement which makes it more popular, Sport experts think League will not exist in the future, rugby will all be union.

i think football is just more popular. also they have more teams, better promotion and its been around longer. and its easier for people to understand.

p.s. go eagles!!!

its just more popular

it has more fans in more places

its that simple

Not me, or my city