cheating...?

okay,so heres my story;

I have this new girlfriend and today makes be 2 weeks we've been dateing.Well I don't really think the relationship is serious yet.I was up all night talking to one of my bestfriend [who happens to be an Ex-GF] and she said that she wants to get together today and have sex.I've been wanting to get with her and this may be a one time thing.Should I go for the sex or stay true to my girl?

Update:

me and my ex are both virgins

so it makes it even more tempting

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's time to grow up dude... How would you feel if you found this girl screwing her friend. Be a man and be faithful if not you should just be single besides the only reason your ex is giving it up is she is jealous that your happy with your new girl and she wants to ruin it. watch out what goes around comes around.

• 1 decade ago

hay by the time you even think it you have already made up Ur mind.but think of it this way your girlfriend may never know, about it now but one day she happens to exchange a few hot words with your ex, your girls love to say "he is with me now" and that statement means allot to them, it provers they are woman enough.so if you do this she wont be a woman enough in your ex's eyes. that will kill her if she ever finds out,. And also i believe you have told you ex about your new girl rite? dot you think she is just jealous and just wants to see if she can still control you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmmmmmmm..............since ıts a new relatıonshıp ı would say go have sex but ıf u actually lıke the ur gf then stay true thınk whıch ıs more ımportant..........u go have sex wıth ur ex then ıf ur gf fınds out the relatıonshıp ıs done but ıf u stay true then maybe ur relatıonshıp wıth ur gf could become somethıng real

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Come on man, don't be a coward ... If you want to have sex with you ex-GF, then break up with your current girl friend first. It is really unfair on her ....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Go for the sex and also stay true with your girl hehe

• 1 decade ago

Go for it dude, it might be your only chance, and you may even get back with her, it will show you if you are meant to be

Source(s): Past experiences
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go for the ex-girl, you only live once

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

IF YOU WANT then break up with your girl

cause is not fair for her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what would you want your new girlfriend to do if she was in similar situation?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.