Why does Barak Obama keep bringing up his race?

yet he attacks anyone else who does?

Is he a racist or just a hypcrite...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Should he ignore the fact that he will be the first nominee of a major political party who is African American? That would be really hypocritical and out of touch with reality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In my opinion Obama is a racist and a hypocrite. He is racist in his hatred of white Americans and a hypocrite when he denies that hatred. What I find most offensive, however, is being called racist every time I say I will not vote for the man. His supporters are very quick to use that against McCain supporters.

• 1 decade ago

Is healthy to come in now as to erase stigma from another arena for certain glimpse & instances without much debate.

Justification of Race send highest percentage to polls on November whilst change sink in minds as a metaphor.

America has come far away with culturism that constitute race to lock up current debate. Is another way to see its Leaderhip in another consortium of intellectualism within a community.

Public Service has no room for that chastised game whilst he is playing the saint game of Let us wear down our sleeves.

He could be as it takes one to know one whilst America make it healthy rather your smear sound like a personality bold International Politics.

He is making it healthier naive is falling into blackess for you to ? imprint for the so called imprint Black Community!

DOUBT how long they could derail its growth of Leadership!

Source(s): Blackness
  • 1 decade ago

yup... because he thinks he can win over the mindless PC democrats... and he dose! (that's so sad!!! I dislike liberals, but I fell sorry about how stupid he has made your party look is bringing on you!!!)

Ron Paul 08' (his campaign is only suspended!!!)

ronpaul2008.com

ronpaulwarroom.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because he is a black KKK separatist who would enslave white America to benefit Africa.

• birdie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Which one?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is proud to be black. funny, he rarely talks about his white half. but, that is what a racist does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hes both. And that seems to be the only thing he does bring up.

• 1 decade ago

To score political points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He doesn't, so you must not be listening. He brings his history into play, much as Big Mac keeps telling everyone about his Admiral Father, His military history and his capture. It's called "BACKGROUND!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.