femaLE Prob????

My last period is on june!! but now its august so my period is 2 months late!!! is it normal?? im very concerned.......please tell me!!!!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you've been sexually active you may be pregnant but i think you should go to the doctor and get a full body check up, its better then stressing out over what it could be. Good Luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

From looking at your other questions, you are in middle school, so i assumed that you havent started long ago. So its completely normal!

Your periods are irregular in every way for the first couple of years.

The length between them, the flow, the length of them, everything is completely screwed up.

So don't worry if you started within the past 2 years.

Between my first and second period was 3 months!

If youve had your period longer than that, it may be stress or weight loss, or if not those, you may be pregnant if your sexually active. But from looking at your questions, your pretty young and so I think that they are still irregular.

Hope I helped!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not August yet...

Usually during the first few years of having your period, the times of receiving it can be irregular.

• Sally
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well thats not really enough info.

Its nromal if you have only just started your periods cos they take time to settle down.

If you recently had unprotected sex then you could be pregnant in which case yes its normal.

If you recently had sex that WAS protected, no its not normal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it depends when you started,,

are you pregnant??

It can be normal i suppose, maybe you should go to the doctors.

But if you've just started yes it's normal

• 1 decade ago

sorry i don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.