Sims 2 Help!?

I was just playing Sims 2 University and my sim was in the hot tub. Everyone else is moving like normal, the phone is ringing etc. except my sim has froozen. I've asked her to do all sorts of things but she won't move. Has this ever happened to anyone else? What did you do about it? // Is there anything you can do?

It's really annoying! Please help! Thanks in advance

• Bella
    Favorite Answer

this happens occasionally - its a glitch :)

all you do is press cntrl shift and c to bring up the cheatbox at the top

then type

"boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true" (with all caps correct) and hold shift and click on your sim

lots of options will come up, but keep clicking more until you see one that says "force error"

when the box comes up click "reset" and your sim should be fixed

when youre done type "boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled false" in the cheatbox as if you dont know what you are doing - this could mess up your game :)

This has happened to me before so I know how annoying it is! Have you tried saving and exiting the lot, then re-entering it? Another thing you could try is getting another sim in the hot tub and see if she communicates or reacts to them. Hope this helps!

Enter the cheat MoveObjects on.

Then lift your Sim out of the tub and put her somewhere else, like in the garden. She should be okay.

That's never happened to me that I can recall,but have you tried clicking on the hottub action to cancel it?Or if you have the testing cheats on that can mess up a lot of stuff sometimes.Other than thant I can't think of anything else.

Hope it helps

~Brittany

Source(s): Is a Simmer :D

Weird thing dude!

Looks like a bug.You should try a new CD...

Also can happen if ur hard drive is full...