don't you just love congressman barney frank?

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

Among transsexuals, he is a pariah. He has never backed our inclusion in the Employment Nondiscrimination Act(ENDA). This culminated in his doing backroom manuvers last September to remove gender identity from the bill. This was done even though it was clear that it did not have a snowball's chance in h*ll of being enacted.

Barney Frank has outlasted his usefulness in Congress. There are now other, newer and younger, members of Congress who are part of the GLBT community. He should let them start being heard as the voices of the community. He is representing the old shrivled up gays who were fighting for acceptance in the 60s.

Source(s): I am a lesbian transwoman.
  • birdie

Every Friday on Thom Hartman! Brunch with Bernie!

He's an interesting speaker and an intelligent pundit. He keeps getting reelected to his district, so the people there must think he's doing a good job.

No I do not like him at all. It was his backstabbing that threw the transsexuals under the bus once again. Why doesn't that surprise me. It is time for him to go!

Given his "roommate" disaster from some years ago, I'm surprised he is still in office. While I think the man is smart, I question how much he contributes to the debate on Capitol Hill.

He is a closed minded transphobic bigot! He is so stupid and narrow minded he truly is a dinosaur! He has got to go!

Yes, I do! What's not to like? Compared to Bush, he's a godsend.

sure like the plague

Now that he supports legalized pot he will be more popular than ever.

i am a republican. however, home use of pot does not sound all that bad.