don't you just love congressman barney frank?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Among transsexuals, he is a pariah. He has never backed our inclusion in the Employment Nondiscrimination Act(ENDA). This culminated in his doing backroom manuvers last September to remove gender identity from the bill. This was done even though it was clear that it did not have a snowball's chance in h*ll of being enacted.

Barney Frank has outlasted his usefulness in Congress. There are now other, newer and younger, members of Congress who are part of the GLBT community. He should let them start being heard as the voices of the community. He is representing the old shrivled up gays who were fighting for acceptance in the 60s.

Source(s): I am a lesbian transwoman.
  • birdie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Every Friday on Thom Hartman! Brunch with Bernie!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's an interesting speaker and an intelligent pundit. He keeps getting reelected to his district, so the people there must think he's doing a good job.

• 1 decade ago

No I do not like him at all. It was his backstabbing that threw the transsexuals under the bus once again. Why doesn't that surprise me. It is time for him to go!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Given his "roommate" disaster from some years ago, I'm surprised he is still in office. While I think the man is smart, I question how much he contributes to the debate on Capitol Hill.

• 1 decade ago

He is a closed minded transphobic bigot! He is so stupid and narrow minded he truly is a dinosaur! He has got to go!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I do! What's not to like? Compared to Bush, he's a godsend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure like the plague

• 1 decade ago

Now that he supports legalized pot he will be more popular than ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am a republican. however, home use of pot does not sound all that bad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.