Why is it that the fastest runner does not always win the race?
plz help, need help for physics homework!!!
thanks heaps in advance :D
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
What if the fastest runner can only run for 5 seconds then give up? I actually don't know. Haven't taken physics yet. That is my wild guess though.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1) They trip and fall.
2) They run backwards.
3) An elephant is in the way.
4) They get tired and need to nap.
5) Kicked out for steroids.
6) Hang-over from the night before.
7) They're blind and get lost on the second lap.
8) Cancer, in general.
9) They're racing against horses.
10) Deaf and didn't hear the starter gun.
- Doctor QLv 61 decade ago
If it is a 50km walking race, then the fastest 'runner' would be disqualified.